(Coffee On Demand)
Liquid concentrate coffee is a cost effective alternative to traditional brewing. This can work well in banquet halls, hotels, restaurants and high volume self-serve areas. It doesn’t need a lot of space and requires very little maintenance. If you can press a button or pull a lever, you are able to dispense one cup or pot of coffee at a time. With this brewing system, you are able to dispense hot coffee or ambient coffee for iced coffee.
- Reduces waste and requires less clean-up time than traditional brewing systems.
- Delivers a consistent tasting cup of coffee.
- A shelf-stable product.
- No need to store in a freezer.
- No need to thaw out in a refrigerator.
- Requires very little space.
- Can brew by-the-cup or by-the-pot.
- Available on demand 24/7.
- Can operate on 20 or 30 amp electrical sevices.
- Attractively designed epuipment.
- Can not match the taste profile of batch brewed coffees.
- Can not match the aroma of freshly brewed coffees.
- You have a limited selection of coffees to choose from.
- Requires cleaning when you replace each bag-in-box of coffee concentrate.
- Uses specialized equipment designed for liquid concentrate coffee.
- The liquid coffee concentrate has a dated shelf-life.