Everpure 4K-Plus Replacement Filter
Taste & Odor
- Provides sparkling clear, fresh, premium quality ingredient water for great tasting beverages
- Everpure’s unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- KDF® Media inhibits microbial growth and provides bacteriostatic control plus scale inhibition
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size
- Reduces possible health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Bacteriostasis and Scale Reduction as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
NOTE: No electrical connection required
KDF® is the registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Capacity: 3,000 gallons
Maximum Flow: Maximum 0.5 GPM (1.9 Lpm)
Can Size: 4
Qty. per Case: 0
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 -Â€Â“ 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8"FPT/3/8"
Operating Weight: 5 lbs
Shipping Weight: 2.15 lbs
H: 14.5"D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF42 NSF53