Everpure OW2-PLUS Replacement Filter
Taste & Odor
- Delivers premium quality drinking water for bottle-less coolers and drinking fountains
- Everpure's unique filter blend using activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level of ppb
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size
- Provides bacteriostatic control and reduces microbial growth*
- Reduces contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Inhibits limescale build-up* in water using appliances with KDF® media
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick, and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Bacteriostasis and Scale Control as tested by KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
- Lead claim only valid with use of fitting with flow control at 0.5 GPM (p/n EV3081-32)
NOTE: No electrical connection required
KDF® is the registered trademark of KDF Fluid Treatment, Inc.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Capacity: 1000 gallons
Maximum Flow: 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
Can Size: 2
Qty. per Case: 0
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 -Â“ 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8"FPT/3/8"
Operating Weight: 3 lbs
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
H: 10.25Ã¢Â€ÂD: 3.25
Certifications: NSF42 NSF53