Bialetti Moka Express 6-Cup
This Bialetti Espresso maker is the original and best way to make authentic espresso coffee in your home. This model makes 6, 2-ounce cups of delicious coffee.
- Select a fine grind of your favorite Good as Gold espresso blend. Fill the boiler up to the lower level of the safety valve with filtered water, without exceeding it.
- Fill the filter generously, without pressing the coffee powder, forming a small gutter and avoiding dust escaping on the edges of the boiler. Close the coffee pot, screwing the collector firmly onto the boiler and place it on the stove.
- The flame must never envelop the coffee maker, but remain inside the bottom of the same, in order to allow extraction in adequate times and not too quickly. As soon as you start to hear the typical Moka gurgle, the coffee is ready and you will need to turn off the fire immediately.
- Never let excess coffee boil: this would burn it, compromising its success and making it too bitter.
- Enjoy hot coffee, as soon as it is ready, remembering to mix the contents of the collector: the coffee extracted at the end, in fact, is less full-bodied than that leaked at the beginning of boiling.